Hotline : + 84 (0) 948 617 179
Hue City tour 1 day
HUE CITY TOUR ONE DAY:
Hue – Former Citadel during Nguyen Dynasty is regarded as must stopover of every tourist once choosing Vietnam as the destination. Joining a full day tour around this charming historical city, guests would pass by almost every notable spot to understand the feudal times, enjoy wonderful natural beauties and meet up sincere Central residents. Natural landscape and unique architecture including the perfume river, tombs, pagodas and many temples, all of which have become major tourist attractions for visitors from all over the world. You will rediscover the ancient world of the emperors of 13 kings of Nguyen dynasty, from Gia Long to Bao Dai. Is the first Unesco world heritage site in Explorer the village where women make the traditional hats and learn from our expert guides about the lives of these people.
OPTION 1: Hue City tour by car:
AM: 08.30 Pick up at your hotel:
- Hat and incenses stick making village: learning the traditional job of people here and you can buy some for souvenirs…
- Tu Duc tomb: Tu Duc designed the exquisitely harmonious tomb, which was constructed between 1864 and 1867, for use both before and after his death.
- Minh Mang tomb: Said to be the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- Khai Dinh tomb: unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements. Even the stone faces of the mandarin honour guards are endowed with a mixture of Vietnamese and European features.
12h00: Back to the city to enjoy Vietnamese food (Eating lunch and end services of half day tourist at 13h00)
- Hue Citadel: Visit the tallest flag pole of Vietnam (37m-hight), Ngo Mon gate where Bao Dai ended Nguyen dynasty, Thai Hoa palace ( Palace of Supreme Hamony), Hall of the Mandarins, Forbidden Purple city…
- Thien Mu pagoda: built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river, this pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
Cruise the beautiful perfume river by dragon boat viewing daily life along the way. Visit some villages and do not miss viewing sunset on the river
+ A/C bus
+ English speaking guide.
+ Meal in the tour
+ Entrance tickets
+ Personal fees.
OPTION 2: Hue City tour by boat:
Acquiring the fame of charming city with various natural beauties, cultural spots and historical sites, the Citadel of Hue has long been favorite destination among Vietnamese and foreign tourists. Aiming at providing you one of most exclusive excursion in the heart of central region, we designed such a short tour with more royal touch in the life of Hue to well-known pagoda and some of most mausoleums on the bank of Perfume River.
Car picks up from the hotel then we would take the boating trip along the Perfume River to visit famous Thien Mu Pagoda. For hours of wandering and admiring nature masterpieces, tranquil religious atmospheres and unique architectures, we hop on the car to reach the Mausoleum of Minh Mang Emperor, observing beautiful landscapes around riverbanks and along the road. It is time to make a stop at nice a local restaurant to take delicious lunch. Afterwards, we would back to the hotel for leisure time and other exploration. Ending the half day Hue City tour by boat.
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here