Hotline : +84 989141915 Ms. Linh Le
Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
Ninh Binh is about 90 km away from Ha Noi to the south. Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been welknown inside and outside Vietnam such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Grottoes and Van Long Nature Reserves. There are also many historical relics, for instances Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Bich Dong Pagoda, Thai Vi Temple, Phat Diem Stone Cathedral, Tam Diep Defense Line.... All of them are attractive to both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes.
Hoa Lu the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city (from 968 to 1009). It's the former capital of Vietnam, you will visit two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city of Dai Viet.
Trang An is visited by rowing a boat and a complete trip takes 3 hours. During the journey through Trang An, you will travel through 12 caves and 3 temples and the scenery of the nature of Trang An is just unreal. Trang An grottoes which is a gathering of 31 valleys, 50 cross-water caves, and home to 600 kinds of flora and over 200 kinds of fauna, many of them in the Red Book of Vietnam.
8h00: You will get pick up at the hotel. About 10h30 arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Have lunch at local restaurant with local food.
After lunch, take the amazing boat trip to visit Trang An grottoes which is a gathering of 31 valleys, 50 cross-water caves, and home to 600 kinds of flora and over 200 kinds of fauna, many of them in the Red Book of Vietnam. While rowing through Trang An grotto in the quiet, fresh air of the highlands, with only the sound of birds and the oars stirring the clear water and surrounded by magnificent forested mountains upon which graze white goats, visitors enjoy a heaven on earth.
16h00: Leave Trang An and drive back to Hanoi. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Please note: This trip is possible to be customized on your request. Please feel free to contact us via http://hanoiguesthouse.com/en/contact-us.html
|Group||1 pax||2-3 pax||4-9 pax||10-14 pax||15-24 pax||>24 pax|
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here ttp://hanoiguesthouseroyal.com/contact-us
• Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic
• Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel
• Boat trip rowing on river to discover 7 tunnel caves in Trang An
• English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• All taxes & services charge.
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning when you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
- Hanoi city tour***
- Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***