Hotline : +84 989141915 Ms. Linh Le
Perfume Pagoda ***
The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Vietnamese New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and foot, as there are no roads into this area. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
Departure from Hanoi at 8h00. Car/van picks you up at hotel and takes 2 hour road trip to Perfume Pagoda. Then you take row - boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbour. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden - Silver tree, rice stuck... One hour down.
Have lunch at bottom Mountain in restaurant beside.
After lunch time, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row - boat trip and arrive at about 18h00.
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here http://hanoiguesthouse.com/contact-us
• AC Car/Van/Mini bus.
• English speaking guide. Other languages are on your request.
• Mineral water.
• Entrance fees.
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning when you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here ttp://hanoiguesthouseroyal.com/contact-us
- Hanoi city tour***
- Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***